Do you feel like something is missing in your current job?
Come work for the YMCA and be a role model, a supporter, and make a difference as you help build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. We provide a values-based environment where caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are incorporated into everything we do. The atmosphere is fun, the facilities are safe and clean, and the work is rewarding!
The YMCA of Greater Tulsa is comprised of eight branches that include a resident camp and a neighborhood location. Tulsa, located in northeast Oklahoma, is referred to as “green country,” with rolling hills, beautiful trees and the Arkansas River. Tulsa is steeped in culture and history, is one of the top philanthropic communities in America, and Tulsa supports the YMCA!
Free Y membership
Discounted fees on YMCA programs
Work that makes a difference in the lives of others
Relationships with decision-makers
Opportunities for training
Opportunities for advancement
Health insurance & life insurance for full-time staff
Retirement benefits (after meeting minimum requirements)
The YMCA of Greater Tulsa is an equal employment opportunity employer that values a committed and diverse work force.
- Fitness Floor - Bixby and Broken Arrow
- Member Experience Staff - Bixby
- STEM Specialist
- Childwatch Staff - Owasso
- Member Experience Staff Evenings - South Tulsa
- Childwatch Staff - Hutcherson/North Tulsa
- Childwatch Coordinator - Hutcherson/North Tulsa
- Yoga Instructor - Owasso
- Member Experience Staff - Broken Arrow / Union
- Pilates Instructor - South Tulsa
- Lifeguard & Swim Instructor
- No summer job positions available.