Benefits of YMCA membership include:
- No contracts
- Free fitness classes, including aerobics, yoga, water exercise and cycling
- Free Y Personal Fitness Program
- Free nursery service and Child Watch service with a Family Membership (while parents are in the facility)
- Open gym and open swim
- Recreational basketball, volleyball, and other sports
- Payment flexibility—Your membership rate is determined by your income, and you can pay on an annual basis or monthly via bank draft, credit or debit card.
- AWAY (Always Welcome At the YMCA) benefits—your membership is good at more than 2000 locations nationwide, including all Greater Tulsa and Owasso YMCA locations.
- (To find any YMCA in the U.S., call 1-888-333-9622 or go to http://www.ymca.net.)
- Y Rewards Membership Discounts at various businesses in Tulsa
- Strength training and cardiovascular equipment
- Reduced program fees and advanced registration for classes
- Free Youth Sports
- Outstanding family activities
- And the single most important benefit: Participating in regular health and wellness programs provides a wealth of positive results: more energy, less stress, fewer illnesses, healthy weight, and quality time with friends and family, to name just a few.