OPEN NOW! The clinic, located on the second floor inside the Tandy Family YMCA, houses OU Physicians - Tulsa Center for Exercise and Sports Medicine and OU Physical Therapy. In this groundbreaking collaboration for Tulsa-area adults and children, physicians and therapists treat patients Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., when the Y is open.
The clinic's goal is to help each individual to attain or return to, the highest possible physical activity as quickly as possible using best practices.
The list of services includes:
Sports Medicine Services
• Injury assessment and management for all acute and overuse injuries
• Medical and injection therapies for osteoarthritis
• “Return to play” decisions in case of an ill or injured athlete
• Concussion (mild traumatic brain injury) and other head injuries
• Sports psychology issues
• Education and counseling on illness or injury and prevention
• Nutritional counseling and supplements
• General patient fitness assessment including balance and flexibility assessments
• Health lifestyle techniques and practices
• Manual therapy
• Exercise prescriptions
• Functional movement screening and assessment
• Pediatric sports physical therapy
• Pelvic floor dysfunction
• Running/walking analysis and rehabilitation
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 918-619-4639. If you reach voicemail, please leave a message, and someone will return your call promptly.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about the OU Clinic:
How do I pay for the services? Do you bill/take my insurance? We can bill a patient’s insurance. We also can see patients on a cash basis.
Do I need an appointment? Yes. We are usually able to get you scheduled for an appointment within a few days. Call 918-619-4639 to schedule an appointment, or check with the receptionist at the clinic's check-in window.
What are the clinic's hours? The clinic is open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
Do you have child care for my appointment time? The YMCA will provide the use of their Play & Learn child care service while you are at your appointment. Please check when making your appointment that it is during the hours that Play & Learn is open.
Are there clinic services discounts for Y members? We do not offer discounts to Y members at this time.
Do I need a referral to use the OU clinic? You do not need a referral to see a provider.
What insurance does the OU clinic accept? We accept most major insurance providers.
How do I find out if the OU clinic accepts my insurance? Call 918-619-4639 or stop by the clinic and we will check to see if we accept your insurance.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.